I turned 30 on Sunday and as a result, I’m feeling
old generous! Turning 30 is kind of a milestone (and since I missed my site’s 6 month anniversary because I wasn’t paying attention), I wanted to share the love with all of you and hopefully gain a few new faces by giving away $30 for turning 30. The contest will be starting immediately and running until October 15th, so there’s plenty of time for you to enter.
Congrats to the winner, Mr Rumsey who hedged out a win by one…single…point!
A HUGE thank you to everyone that participated, I love you all
Here are the details:
- Whoever has the most points (explained below) by October 15th will be notified that they are the luckiest person on the planet
- The prize will be a $30 Amazon.com gift card* for your home country – if your country does not have an Amazon site, let me know an alternative that suits you and hopefully we can work something out but I can’t guarantee anything
Here is how to get points:
- Refer a new follower on Twitter (3 points) – if a new follower sends me a tweet with #AndyWatchesMovies and says that they were sent by “@YourNameHere”, you get the points for the referral
- Follow me on Twitter (2 points) – if you are already following me, consider these free points… just send me a tweet with #AndyWatchesMovies
- Tweet any of my posts to Twitter (1 point) – use the button below any post to share it (my posts need to occur during the contest time period, digging through my old tweets and retweeting will not count)
- Refer a new “Liker” on Facebook (3 points) – if a new “liker” sends me a DM (direct message) on Facebook that they were sent by you, you get the points for the referral
- Like my page on Facebook (2 points) – if you already like me, consider these free points… just “Like” this post on Facebook.
- Share any of my posts to Facebook (1 point) – use the button below any post to share it (my posts need to occur during the contest time period, digging through my old posts will not count)
If you were wondering where my Twitter and Facebook links are, you can find them on the side of the page or below:
*$30USD will be converted to the home currency, so it may be less than $30 if you are outside the US